CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I feel as though my life is on pause. It's in the middle of some foreseen action, but isn't going anywhere. It's as though I'm walking on a path and am just about to round the corner...and I pause in mid-step.

So, I'm here, suspended in mid-air- as though my happiness is on lay-away. I'm saving it for the future. How strange. I suppose that I'm looking into the future and saying that my joy lay there...but if I'm not satisfied now, with my current state, how can I expect to be so later on? I'm just in a transition period- they're always the worst. Everything stops: my job is drudgery, but not a bad gig; I feel as though I'm less interesting, now. And I realize that I need an adventurous state of mind.

I've always liked to shake things up. But now I'm caught up worrying about finances and my future life. How ridiculous, this overtly-logical existence! I want to have some fun, even if things aren't totally satisfactory. I'm going to get a new job...tutoring and substituting...and maybe doing something else...something stimulating! I need to get moving again. I've let roots sprout in a boring state-of-mind. It's time to rip them up and move to more lively soil!

I'm thankful for my wonderful support system, though. It's just time for me to rally myself and call the shots- make it happen, instead of just dreaming it up!

0 comments: