I guess that the reason I wanted to start this blog is because I feel as though my struggle needs to be verbalized, because I just don't really know how to tell people otherwise...for many, it doesn't make sense - censoring myself constantly...battling with my baser instincts...and failing utterly every day.
Today:
I have come to the realization that I have been shirking my ability for understanding others; I was once gung-ho about being an understanding, compassionate person...but lately, I've let bitterness take over and I've allowed myself to become wrapped up in anger and frustration instead. I've been overwhelmed with dread and resentment for far too long - I've let myself revert back to my Doldrum days...but I have a choice. I can either choose to overcome my anxieties, or I can wallow in them some more...pitying myself, rather than building myself back up.
So that's that. Let's see where the rest of this battle takes me.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Another Beginning....
Posted by M.R.C. at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment